Monday, March 16, 2009
Eh my chocolate banana walnut bread sedap sia! Woohoo! (hahaha abeh bangga! syiok sendiri! tak senonoh betul.)
Felt good when my mum and aunt complimented it. Heh. Ego boost, Of course la kan.
Don't bother about Matin and Dad, for the former dislikes anything that's dark coloured (the only kid I know who will refrain from chocolate, unless it's being shoved into his mouth by force), and the latter hates bananas. Sheesh.
Anyway, I cannot wait to be over and done with whatever that's been keeping me tied up so that I can officially be free by the 23rd. Sorry girls.
Yes, you too boyfriend.
Di larut malam (or should I say pagi-pagi buta) begini, saya sangatlah mengidam...
ONION RINGS.
and WATERMELON
and CALAMARI.
-_-"
(i know i know.)
Mana sia nak dapat gini jam?
Sedih.
Seriously, all my cravings are totally random, and annoying.
Labels: melodramatic
X O X O; 2:31 am